The faculty is the main structural unit which unites chairs for education of students, PhD students and specializing students and for scientific activity on one or a group of similar specialities.
The management bodies of the faculty are the General Assembly, the Faculty Council and the Dean.
The department is a structural unit of the faculty which unites professors in one or several similar disciplines working under labor contracts with NATFA. All full-time PhD students are also members of the department.
The management bodies of the department are the Department Council and the Head of Department.
- Faculty Council “Stage Arts”
- Department “Acting and Directing for Drama theatre”
- Department “Acting, Directing and Scenography for Puppet theatre”
- Department “Stage Speech”
- Department “Theatre Studies”
- Department “Stage Movement”