The Supervisory Board is a body, providing internal control on the activity of NATFA.
The Supervisory Board:
1. Verifies the legality of the elections for the management bodies and the main units of NATFA;
2. Prepares opinions on the draft budget of NATFA and its implementation;
3. Participates in the overall control on violations that are punishable with disciplinary dismissal under the Law on Higher Education;
4. Operates in accordance with Rules of Procedure approved by the General Assembly of NATFA.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mariana Lazarova
- Prof. Dr. Liubomir Garbev
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Daria Koleva
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Vesselin Rankov
- Martin Kiryakov, 4th year student Drama Theatre Directing