1. An application addressed to the Rector, using a sample form;
2. A copy of a diploma of secondary education – for BA courses, and a diploma of higher education – for MA courses. (Individuals who have completed their secondary or tertiary education abroad submit a copy of the diploma legalized by the Ministry of Education and Science);
3. Medical certificate to the effect that the applicant does not suffer from illnesses for which the desired courses are contraindicated (Attachment 1);
4. Medical certificate issued by a regional psychiatric dispensary to the effect that the individual is not registered with them;
5. A receipt evidencing payment of the admission exam fee. Disabled persons with I and II degree of disability, orphans (up to 25 years of age) and mothers with three and more children are exempted from admission exam fees;
6. For the acting courses – 2 recent passport-sized photos.
(2) Upon submission of documents the applicant is given a pass with the incoming number of the application, which he or she has to present when appearing for the exams.
(3) Documents submitted after the deadline are not considered.
(4) No changes can be made to the documents after their submission.
Deadline for submission: 30 September