EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COUNCIL
1. Develops the structure of the educational activity based on field of education, speciality, degree and form of education;
2. Develops a model for staffing of the educational structure of NAFA, by department and chair;
3. Develops the job descriptions of the scientific and teaching staff of NATFA and the financial parameters for assessment of their work;
4. Develops a system of internal assessment and maintenance of the quality of education in NATFA;
5. Develops the documents for the new accreditation of NATFA, by line of education, speciality, degree and form of education, in accordance with the requirements for Euro-integration characteristics, developed by the Ministry of Education and Science and the National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency;
6. Develops independent and/or joint projects for participation of NATFA in national and international educational programs.
7. Develops the financial parameters for the tuition fees for the education of Bulgarian and/or foreign nationals in NATFA.
Chairwoman: Prof. D.Sc. Kamelia Nikolova
SCIENTIFIC POLICY ADVISORY COUNCIL
1. Develops the financial parameters for the development of the scientific activity of NATFA in the respective line of activity;
2. Evaluates the qualitative potential and the financial justification of the applications for implementation of scientific products by line of activity and speciality and recommends the form of their implementation and the financial support by NATFA on a case by case basis;
3. Evaluates the quality of the completed scientific products and recommends them for participation in national and international scientific forums;
4. Develops a system for continuous update of NATFA’s scientific and information infrastructure and communication structures.
5. Develops priorities for NATFA’s participation in national and international scientific forums;
6. Develops and/or recommends projects for NATFA’s involvement in national and international cooperation by scientific field;
7. Recommends particular applications by professors and students for participation in national and international scientific forums, and the financial support by NATFA, on a case by case basis.
Chairwoman: Prof. D.Sc. Maya Dimitrova
Chairman: Prof. D.Sc. Miroslav Dachev
Chairman: Cor. mem. Prof. Plamen Markov