The Supervisory Board is a body providing internal control on the activity of NATFA.
The Supervisory Board:
- Checks the legality of the elections for the management bodies and the main units of NATFA;
- Prepares an opinion on the draft budget of NATFA and its implementation;
- Takes part in the checks for violations punishable with disciplinary dismissal under the Law on Higher Education;
- Operates in accordance with Rules of Procedure approved by the General Assembly of NATFA.
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Mariana Lazarova
- Prof. PhD Liubomir Garbev
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Daria Koleva
- Assoc. Prof. Vesselin Rankov